Atomik Kaos Atomik Kaos

dr A. Tom rip-off?

Nevertheless good and funny, but maybe somewhat easy. (Compared to dr. A.Tom.

VortixGamesStudio responds:

Don't hurt my feelings. :) It is not a ripoff, it's just the same genre. I guess it's just too easy to use atoms as a theme for a chain reaction game.

Linkaball Linkaball

very nice

simple graphics, smooth gameplay and challenging. So far (level 13) it's kind of easy. I'm curious as to how many levels this has.

5 Differences 5 Differences

beautiful!

simply amazing

MOS Minigames [old] MOS Minigames [old]

nice game!

i like your game and that's not cause of the fact that you used my music. It's because it's simple and addictive and un to play with friends and to try and beat them. thanks for using my music by the way.. :)

Black Dragon Phase 1 Black Dragon Phase 1

nice game

i liked playing this game. I think you should work on the walking-animation, cause this guy walks like a retard. It look s like he is is tiptoeing but still lots of dust pops out out from under his shoe. I also think that his legs shouldn't reach out that far to the front when he walks. That's not healthy! overall a real good game, good atmosphere and sounds.

Skate & Slam Skate & Slam

not a good feel to it

i'm not feeling the way the skater responds to my input. The animation when falling is too simple i should work that out more if i were you. it's not too difficutlt, but that's shouldn't have to be a problem